Three Cheese French Bread, family favorite! Sometimes a meal just seem lonely without some gooey crunchy french bread. There are several methods of making french bread into this wonderful bread frenzy.
I usually use what I have on hand. Sometimes I just like a buttery garlic spread, but what I like most is to put this wonderful cheese mixture that I use in my Homemade Cheddar and Greyer Bread.
Let me just say this is an excellent bread to serve with Rush Hour Supper.
Three Cheese French Bread
- 2 loaves French Bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Greyer Cheese, shredded
- 3 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Stir together all the cheese with the egg and black pepper, mixing well. Brush melted butter over sliced French Bread.
Spoon cheese mixture over butter and place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.